Hi everybody ! It's my new blog.
A special english blog.
My teacher , obliged us to do a blog to improve our english level. I think it can be good for us !
I don't know yet what subject i will talk about , but don't worry , i'll find quickly !
Maybe cinema , video games , or computing...
I think it will talk about cinema , because , it's more interesting (for most people) than video games or computing...
A special english blog.
My teacher , obliged us to do a blog to improve our english level. I think it can be good for us !
I don't know yet what subject i will talk about , but don't worry , i'll find quickly !
Maybe cinema , video games , or computing...
I think it will talk about cinema , because , it's more interesting (for most people) than video games or computing...

1 Comments:
It's sure your blog doesn't be your blog without movie, video games, or computing!!!! but please don't talk about only that!! a litle imagination^^.No I laugh you but you know that I like to movies!!!(I always see the end of "reservoir dog"...)
Post a Comment
<< Home