Today , day of birth of my blog , i give you the chance to see some trailers of a french movie named 'Indigènes'.
This movie talk about the second war world , specially of the africans soldier , who fought under the french flag during the battle.
Until this week , government try to hide this part of the History.
The press enjoy the film and spectators too .
To see trailers follow this link : INDIGENES
This movie talk about the second war world , specially of the africans soldier , who fought under the french flag during the battle.
Until this week , government try to hide this part of the History.
The press enjoy the film and spectators too .
To see trailers follow this link : INDIGENES

6 Comments:
hello victor!
to react at your article, my girlfriend have seen this film next week and according to her "Indigenes" is a very good film about the second war world!
so I advice you to see this film!
Hello victor. As mathieu I react to your article . I want to see it because of i think the problem the film is about is really interessant. I think during the week i'll watch it in Lisieux
I saw Indigènes last week and I found that this film showed the reality. But there are several moments which are so long.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hello you!
I find that your blog doesn't look like you, it's rather class! lol Tchô
You write no more in your blog? Where are you Victor?
Post a Comment
<< Home